A professional boutique management company that has been specializing in the southern California rental markets for over 30 years.
Margie Tabrizi - President
As the president of API Property Management, Ms. Margie has extensive experience in the real estate industry which spans over 28 years. Since 1993, Margie has worked in various capacities with API and holds her license as a real estate broker. In addition, she is a CPM (Certified Property Manager) candidate.
Brent Wallin - CFO
Mr. Wallin has been involved in property management at all levels of the business. This has provided him with a unique perspective of the issues that affect the property management industry. He has been with API Property Management for over 10 years.
Our clients always come first...
We listen and identify the needs or our diverse client base to ensure continued profitable success. API's relationship with the owner includes a 'hands-on' approach to reach the client's individual goals and objectives.
We manage your property as if it were our own...
We create a property management program that will maximize your monthly collections and is aligned with your investment objectives.
Each property is unique...
A custom plan is developed that is best suited for your distinctive, one-of-a-kind property.
- Weekly Rental Status Reports
- Annual Budget Reports
- Monthly reports including:
- Statement of Financial Conditions
- Statement of Operations
- General Ledger
- Transaction Register
- Budget Variance Report
- 13-Month Cash Flow Report
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Rent Roll
- Rent Schedule
- Customized reports can be generated upon request
Monitoring local market conditions to minimize vacancies and maximize income
Customized marketing plan:
- Daily tracking of current and upcoming vacancies
- Monitoring advertising
- Daily adjustment of pricing based on market conditions
- Physical inspections of vacant units to ensure turnkey ready
- Mystery shoppers to examine on-site staff and sales techniques
- On-site staffing, training, and team building
- Resident screening and qualifications
- Lease negotiations and administration
- Vendor Contracts
- Resident Relations
- Rental Collection and delinquency control
- Eviction processing
- Property maintenance and improvements
- Expense disbursement and control
Associations & Membership:
- California Apartment Association
- Apartment Owners Association of California
- IREM -- Institution of Real Estate Manangement